The Frame of Your Vehicle Provides Structural Support and Protection
The frame is your car’s structural support system. In case of an accident, the frame is designed to protect you. If your frame is thrown out of alignment, it can mean decreased safety and structural instability.
At Shur-Way, we don’t take your family’s safety lightly. We specialize in vehicle repair and restoration, including perhaps the most important safety feature on your vehicle –– the frame.
We use the term frame damage to describe an accident or 3rd party alteration that has compromised the integrity of your car’s internal structure. Damage can include:
- A bent frame that can cause your vehicle to veer right or left when on the road.
- A weakened structure that can be damaged easily in the case of another accident.
- Bending, cracking, or shifting in the car’s structure that can affect other areas of the vehicle.
While signs of frame damage aren’t always immediately evident, the techs at Shur-Way Auto Body can identify weak spots and make needed repairs. We won’t send you back out on the road unless your vehicle is safe.
Why choose Shur-Way?
We treat each customer like family, giving you all the information you need and fair pricing up front. Here are a few other reasons you should consider Shur-Way when your vehicle needs frame damage repair:
- We use the latest tools and technology to bring your car back to its original condition.
- We offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our work.
- We service your car as efficiently as possible, and keep you notified of our progress each step of the way.